How We're Handling COVID-19
These are crazy times. After Doug Ford’s guidance, and the government allowing retail stores to open as long as they have street entrances, we have opened our doors. We have implemented new procedures in order to ensure your safety when you visit our store.
These procedures are listed below:
- All employees are donned with face masks and gloves.
- Hand sanitizer has been provided for all customers to use.
- Only 5 customers are allowed into the store at a time. The door will be locked when we have reached our limit.
- Tape has been used to mark 6ft distances outside of the door in case anyone needs to wait.
- Tape has been used to mark arrows along the floor to help flow of traffic.
- Tape has been used to mark 6ft distances leading up to the till.
- Plexiglass has been installed in front of our till.
- All touchable surfaces are wiped down after each customers’ use. Example: Debit Machine, Till Counter, Door Handles, etc.
We are offering porch pick-ups to anyone who doesn’t feel comfortable coming into the store. If you see a product you are interested in on Facebook/Instagram or on our website, please feel free to contact us at +1 (226)652-0066. We will set aside the product for you and work with you to receive it.
We are also offering free local delivery within Brant County and Oxford County. If you are located within these counties, please feel free to give us a shout if there’s anything you’re interested in!
If you feel that we should be doing more, or you have any feedback or ideas on what more we can do to ensure your safety, please feel free to reach out to us via phone, e-mail, Facebook or Instagram.
Because of COVID-19 we have limited our hours currently. Please check back with us regularly as these hours may change. Our hours currently are as follows:
Thursday: 11:00AM – 4:00PM
Friday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Sunday: 11:00AM – 4:00PM